The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Practitioner”, “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Law of British Columbia. Any legal of action has to be commenced in the city of Vancouver BC. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
One Stop Therapy (dba Tennadrabbo Industries Ltd.) reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. The terms on this page are binding upon you, therefore, you should review them often. Terms listed in this document may be superseded by specific terms elsewhere on the Site.
One Stop Therapy (dba Tennadrabbo Industries Ltd.) is solely a host, enabling clients (this refers to service requester both individual or legal entity) and practitioners (this refers to service provider whether individual or legal entity) to connect for a specific project and/or service offered and requested. One Stop Therapy (dba Tennadrabbo Industries Ltd.) has no obligation or liability whatsoever in regard to interactions between users and practitioners which occur via its website. Users of this website are advised to exercise due diligence and common sense in choosing a practitioner from the site.
Users on One Stop Therapy
Practitioners offering services on One Stop Therapy must be registered on the website and must meet the below criteria:
• Be of legal adult age in their respective province and/or state of residence;
• Have legal authority to enter contractual arrangements;
• Not be restricted or banned from performing the duties in their offering or service listing;
• Have required legal status (corporation, sole-proprietor, etc.) to practice your business; and
• Have necessary insurance for services provided to clients of One Stop Therapy
Clients seeking services on One Stop Therapy must register and by registering, clients are:
• Authorizing registered practitioners on One Stop Therapy to view and respond to requests;
• Solely responsible for requests you post online on One Stop Therapy;
• Not permitted to create an Client account on behalf of any third party without their prior consent;
• Not to create or provide false information of any type.
Order Forms, Registration Forms and E-mail
This Site uses forms to generate e-mails, which are then used to submit order inquiries, submit registration information, and other business processes. One Stop Therapy (dba Tennadrabbo Industries Ltd.) explicitly states that these forms do not constitute any agreement between One Stop Therapy (dba Tennadrabbo Industries Ltd.) and the person submitting the form. One Stop Therapy (dba Tennadrabbo Industries Ltd.) expressly disclaims any and all liability whatsoever in relation to the delivery and processing of these forms. If your need is urgent, please contact One Stop Therapy (dba Tennadrabbo Industries Ltd.) directly via telephone. E-mail that is sent to One Stop Therapy (dba Tennadrabbo Industries Ltd.) is transmitted via the Internet. One Stop Therapy (dba Tennadrabbo Industries Ltd.) is not responsible for any delays caused due to problems with the delivery of, processing of, or the security and privacy of Internet e-mail.
Unless otherwise stated, One Stop Therapy (dba Tennadrabbo Industries Ltd.) and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on One Stop Therapy (dba Tennadrabbo Industries Ltd.). All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.onestoptherapy.ca for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from http://www.onestoptherapy.ca
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.onestoptherapy.ca
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.onestoptherapy.ca
• Redistribute content from One Stop Therapy (dba Tennadrabbo Industries Ltd.) (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
No use of One Stop Therapy’s (dba Tennadrabbo Industries Ltd.) logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement. Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
This code of conduct governs your relationship with One Stop Therapy
As a member of One Stop Therapy, you must agree to and abide by this code of
This includes abiding by our core values and practicing with certain guidelines in mind.
“firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values” (Merriam-Webster)
• Practicing in accordance with provincial and federal regulations of your
• Truthfully representing your credentials, experience, and any other information
“the act or practice of including and accommodating people who have historically been
excluded (as because of their race, gender, sexuality, or ability)” (Merriam-Webster)
• Include, support, and offer services to all people
“continuous and careful thought; thoughtful and sympathetic regard” (Merriam-Webster)
• Working with and supporting all members of the One Stop Therapy community
• Taking into account those who your work and decisions will affect (yourself, your
clients, One Stop Therapy, etc.)
“to consider worthy of high regard and to refrain from interfering with” (Merriam-
• Being truthful with clients and within the One Stop Therapy community
• Properly addressing any concerns brought to your attention by clients or One
• Acting in a way that promotes our goal of healing the mind, body, soul, and spirit
• Any threats, aggressive language, and breaches of conduct will not be tolerated
Do Not Exploit
• Avoid any behaviour which may bring into question your integrity as a practitioner
and member of One Stop Therapy
• Do not use your practitioner status or membership of One Stop Therapy to push
your own agenda at the expense of others
• Maintain professional boundaries and do not take advantage of your position for
Choose Your Words Carefully
• Use kind words
• Reflect, think, and then respond mindfully without accusation
• Any harassment and exclusionary behaviour and language will not be tolerated
• You must obtain informed consent; this is permission granted by the client which
is accompanied by knowledge of the risk and benefits of the practice
• Informed consent should use simple language and be obtained in a reasonable
manner which ensures the client’s comfort
• Informed consent must be ongoing
• Informed consent must include:
○ The nature of treatment
○ The qualifications of the practitioner
○ Potential risks and how these risks may be mitigated should they arise
○ Alternative forms of effective treatment
• All information discussed between practitioner and client is privileged
• Information is not to be shared with another person outside of the practitioner-
• Put the client first
• The goal of the client-practitioner relationship is to empower the client and guide
them towards and transformational and healing experience
• Avoid assigning blame, making it about you, using coercion or persuasion, or
criticizing the client